Pisano is a scaling technology company where we develop an elegant and innovative Experience Management Platform to
- Enable businesses to better understand their customers and employees, and provide an exceptional experience with the art of collecting feedback from various channels, analyzing their behavior and engaging with them.
- Empower the customers’ and employees’ voices to be heard by businesses who invest in experience management by respecting the ethical values of privacy.
We are a rapidly growing company, seeking to add diligent, self-driven, and passionate individuals that could add to our success-oriented team. Don’t hesitate, join us and be a part of a place where today’s journey paves the way to tomorrow…
We are looking for a Senior Sales Director who has extensive experience in developing and managing sales teams to manage relationships with clients to acquire new business and network with existing customers to retain and expand their business.
You will be
Responsible for developing and managing sales and account management teams that will own quarterly and annual revenue targets of the company in Turkey and MENA region (to be defined later).
Responsible for managing client accounts in the most efficient way to generate sales for the business. This involves researching business opportunities; setting up meetings; attending conferences, trade shows, networking and corporate events.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the clients, once the business is secured, making yourself available to handle concerns and building the clients’ trust to make sure they stay loyal to Pisano.
Reporting directly to the CEO.
We expect you, our ideal Senior Sales Director, to
Develop and manage sales teams to effectively and efficiently cover the assigned accounts in the defined region. You will be expected to hire and onboard top sales talent in a very short amount of time.
Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the assigned accounts in the defined region.
Do accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
Make sure Hubspot (or a similar CRM) and Basecamp (or similar project management softwares) is updated with accurate customer and pipeline data on a daily basis.
Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
Actively involve in the management of the closed accounts during the first contract period and take strong responsibility on upsell, cross sell and renewal.
Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Company Executives, Partners, Development and Customer Success etc.
To exceed quarterly/annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Pisano solutions in the region.
A successful Senior Sales Director is a self-motivated individual who can perform at optimal levels under pressure. You must be an original thinker that can offer ideas about generating new sales and effectively deal with people to maintain customer satisfaction.
Core Skills: These core skills are essential to secure a job as a Senior Sales Director:
- Experience in developing sales plans and budgets covering a region (is a must)
- Experience in developing and managing sales teams (is a must)
- Experience in hiring, retaining the top sales talent in the region (is a must)
- Advanced sales skills, which includes the ability to market and close the sale of an offering
- Negotiation skills to secure accounts at a profit
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with clients over the phone and in face-to-face meetings
- Analytical skills to judge the current market and the competition in order to set accurate pricing
Advanced Skills: It’s always advantageous to offer more than the basic skills; these are common advanced skills that Senior Sales Directors strive to possess:
- Advanced computer software proficiency
- Experience with syndicated data, software and measures
- Basic knowledge of retail initiatives
Tools of the Trade: Brush up on your knowledge of these tools as you will be asked to utilize them in your daily role as a Senior Sales Director:
- Microsoft/Google Office Applications
- Mac Personal Computers
- Contact Management Softwares
- Customer Relationship Management Softwares (HubSpot is preferred)
- Cloud-based Applications, such as Google Drive and Basecamp
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
Hire, onboard, develop and retain best sales talent.
At least 15 years of B2B sales or account management experience in Enterprise Software (preferably in CRM, ERP or Contact Centre) with successfully managing & developing sales accounts and channels. This is a senior role.
Proven track record of overachievement and driving sales growth in a business.
Experience in Pipeline Management, Projection and Budgeting.